Monday, November 15, 2010

Summer Elizabeth Dyer

I just have to tell you about my sweet friend Courtney's baby. Her name is Summer Elizabeth, and she is just the most precious thing!!! See for yourself:



















Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!

I had so much fun this weekend with Summer and her sweet family! I was privileged to spend most of Friday afternoon with Summer and Courtney (her mommy and my good friend), and I spent most of the day Saturday with Courtney, Summer, and Courtney's mom, Vicki. We went up to Dawsonville to see Molly, Courtney's sister and another sweet friend of mine! Then we went outlet shopping (WHOO HOO!!!!! :))!!! And I got to hold sweet Summer again on Sunday after church before, I left to head back home.

I had such a good weekend with EVERYONE! I was reminded of the incredibly sweet, caring, and loving hearts of the people at Campus View and was so blessed to be in their presence! It had been such a long time since my last visit! Here's to hoping it's not over a year until my next visit!!! :) I'll leave you with a few more pictures of Miss Summer Elizabeth:




















Asleep in the car on the way to see Aunt Molly



















Look at that beautiful face!!














Loving it!!!



















With Courtney and Summer after church

No comments:

Post a Comment